Friday, August 8, 2014

Hey Bookaholics!

I'm back again! This time to announce that I will be participating in Bout-of-Books 11.0! Woo!

What is Bout-of-Books you ask?


"The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team"

I'm super excited here! I participated in the BookTube-A-Thon last month and had a blast! So I'm really happy to have the opportunity to participate in yet another read-a-thon!

My Goals

I'm reading A LOT of books this month between just my regular TBR & the read-a-long's I'm doing it's a lengthy list!

Each day I want to read the allotted 20-50 pages in:

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern - Booksplosion book of the month
Ready, Player One by Ernest Cline - Little Book Club book of the month
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead - Read-A-Long with Temecka Evans

I'm reading each of these books for a different read-a-long and have a specific number of pages I would like to get through in each of them each week this month.

Books I Would Like to Finish During the Bout-of-Books 11.0

Saga Vol. 1 by Brian K. Vaughn & Fiona Staples
Gris Grimley's Frankenstein
Landline by Rainbow Rowell


Wish me luck!
Don't for get to watch my channel for updates!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWn5OuUtfX7pS0coG2K7-tg

Until next time bookaholics!

Tressa

 

No comments:

Post a Comment