Saturday, August 30, 2014

OH BOY!

I can 100% say that I epically failed at Bout-of-Books! It has been a crazy month and I was even 3 books shy of my monthly goal! AH!

Oh well, failure is a part of life. Deep breath, and deal! OVER IT! Ha!

Sorry it's been so long since an update. I am currently in the process of packing all of my belongings because I am moving to a new apartment at the beginning of October! ANNNNNNDDD If I do not start packing now, I will procrastinate.

Also, I fell in a window well.....it was pretty awesome! However, no matter how many times you call for Lassie, she doesn't come. Guess your name has to be Timmy.....

Surprisingly enough, I did not break anything, but I did get this fabulous bruise!

http://instagram.com/p/sSSxnxy3zR/?modal=true

It's a rainbow!

Alright! Moving on! It is pretty much the end of August! I know, I can't believe it either!

I did get a decent amount of books read this month!

Shatter Me- by Taherah Mafi
Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth- Rick Riordan
Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian- Rick Riordan
Me & Earl & the Dying Girl- Jesses Andrews
Saga Vol. 1- Brian K. Vaughn (Started watching "Under the Dome" & Mr. Vaughn works on the show)
Gris Grimly's Frankenstein
If I Stay- Gayle Foreman (annnndd our movie theater didn't even get the movie! So mad!)
Ready Player One- Ernest Cline
Bloodlines- Richelle Mead (Check out my channel! I did a read-a-long with this one!)
The Night Circus- Erin Morgenstern

Ten books! That's not bad! Right? I was hoping to get more! Beginning in September I have a few books that I've been asked by authors to review! YAY! So keep an eye out for those reviews!

Well that's all for now! I'll be posting my September TBR soon!

Until next time Bookaholics!

Tressa

No comments:

Post a Comment